I want to share my 2012 competition goals with you. My hope is that by sharing something that I think about seriously, I will further hold my self responsible to continue working for & striving to accomplish these goals even when life gets difficult or seemingly too busy to focus on the completely selfish act of getting stronger solely for pure enjoyment.
The first couple comps that I list are comps that I will most likely be attending. I say most likely because sometimes life throws you a curve ball and I am, unfortunately, unable to predict the future. The last couple that I list are comps that I hope and would love to do. These are pending on finances, time, etc. You know…those things that we have to factor into the equation that suck and are grown-up like. So here we go:
- Compete in finals (top 6) @ ABS National Championships in Colorado Springs on February 24 & 25.
- Podium (top 3) @ SCS National Championships in Boulder sometime in the spring.
- Place top 10 @ IFSC Bouldering World Cup in Vail on June 1 & 2.
- Compete in semi finals (top 24) @ IFSC Lead World Championships in Paris on September 12-16.
- Compete in finals (top 8) @ IFSC Lead World Cup in Atlanta on September 29 & 30.
And now to the 2 comps that I would be ecstatic to attend:
- Compete in semi finals (top 24) @ IFSC Lead World Cup in Chamonix, France on July 12 & 13.
- Compete in semi finals (top 24) @ Rockmaster in Arco, Italy on September 1 & 2.
These goals are only my competition goals. I have outdoor goals as well, but I think I’ll save those for another post 🙂
Stay tuned….and good luck to all of you who are working hard to accomplish your 2012 goals!